Monday, November 28, 2016

Cool new Pedal from Fool Audio Research


This is an Octave Fuzz done with a GGG schematic and a rare and larger Transformer to help create the effect.  I was in correspondence with the designer on facebook and I suggested he post it for sale and I went ahead and got it.  It was one of two different types.  The other was smaller and with a Mad Bean board he said.  He also powder coats the enclosures so they come out beautiful! Funny story, he did them in a tent with a mask in his yard!  I really liked the vintage knobs and green led.  I added this temporary TMNT tattoo as the decal.  I may clear coat it if I want to keep the decal.  A very interesting sound too.  The left knob is for Impedance/bias and the other are standard.  You can even get Octave without much fuzz too which I like.  I call it my tibetan chant pedal for melodies.  I'm still working on what I can do with it but I figure I may need a solid state amp to tear up with this bad boy, Its wild like the shredder on the sticker!

No comments:

Post a Comment